Associate Director Large Transaction Team
Are you the experienced, driven, creative individual who assists our clients with financing solutions?
What are you going to do?
Within the team that handles all customized transactions and serves major clients for RNHB, you are responsible for realizing financing solutions for new and existing customers. These offerings also include new solutions suiting clients’ needs in ever changing market circumstances, including bridge- and mezzanine financing and equity investments.
For new clients, you will be the main point of contact for their deal. For your portfolio of existing clients, you will ensure an excellent client relationship, growth of their portfolio, and ensure that we are always in control.
You will work closely with Relationship Directors, real estate specialists, legal experts, and risk analysts. Together with them, you will ensure an excellent customer relationship that focuses on opportunities for both our clients and RNHB. In the role of Associate Director, you will be in constant contact with our customers, acting as a hub to ensure everything is well coordinated internally. This can be done remotely or directly with the customer – always keeping the customer's needs at the forefront!
As an Associate Director:
- You primarily think about how things can work;
- You have experience with real estate, financing, and the ability to structure deals creatively;
- You work independently, proactively seek commercial opportunities, and have a natural flair for it;
- You are analytical and capable of quickly grasping the essence of a case;
- You have excellent Excel skills and are proficient in creating and understanding complex financial models;
- You prioritize the interests of our customers and excel in combining substance, solution-oriented thinking, and customer interaction;
- You are energetic, curious, and investigative, especially when it comes to developments in the real estate market;
- You are critical of others, but also of yourself;
- You enjoy collaborating in broad teams, where you act as both a connector and a process manager.
What are we looking for?
We are a young organization that has grown significantly in recent times and aim to continue this growth. Through our Associate Directors LTT, we achieve new financing, manage clients and their portfolios, and exceed client expectations. You will focus on production, client retention, and client satisfaction, making you a key player in our organization.
- You have at least a completed HBO education, preferably in Real Estate, Economics, Business Administration, and/or Real Estate Agency;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in commercial real estate financing, deal structuring, or portfolio management;
- "Boldness" and "energy" are your second and third nature;
- You are a team player, independent, and proactive;
- You possess analytical and commercial skills;
- You are proficient in both spoken and written English.
What do we offer?
- Become part of an ambitious team with professional colleagues in an informal company
- A modern office next to the station in the heart of Utrecht (WTC)
- Modern working conditions, such as unlimited leave and a flexible work from home policy
- Access to GoodHabitz, an online training platform for self-development
- A private RNHBar, table tennis and football table
- Monthly drinks and events with your colleagues
- Real good coffee and fresh fruit every day
- A pension scheme
- Flexible mobility budget
- A personal development budget
- Access to sports events and workouts with your colleagues
Who are we?
RNHB is a leading Dutch independent real estate lending business, with in depth knowledge of the Dutch real estate markets. We provide loans for commercial real estate and for residential properties intended for rental or resale. RNHB offers tailor-made debt solutions for the middle segment of the real estate market. We have the strong ambition to expand our business through organic growth and selective portfolio acquisitions to maintain our market leading position as a non-bank lending business. We change in changing markets, continuing to offer our clients’ finance solutions suiting their needs in all market circumstances. With a solid shareholder base and a good competitive position we have an excellent growth perspective.
Do you have questions?
Do you have any questions about the position? Contact our Corporate Recruiter Petra Veurman via email@example.com. Are you excited about the opportunity and are you the one we are looking for? We are happy to receive your application.
Screening is part of the onboarding process.